- Urge you or demand that you quit your job or prevent you from working?
- Stalk or harass you at work?
- Refuse to give you access to bank accounts and hide or keep assets from you?
- Give you a set amount of money to spend and no more?
- Constantly question purchases you make and demand to see receipts?
- Make financial decisions without consulting you?
- Steal your identity or file fraudulent tax returns with your name attached to them?
- Sell property that was yours?
- File false insurance claims with your name on them?
- Not pay child support so you can’t afford rent, food, and other needed items?
- Force you to open lines of credit?
Envision the New Year with intention! Join 180’s Lauren Lormel, LCSW, for a restorative workshop to start the New Year! Let go of 2018 and welcome your hopes and aspirations for 2019! This trauma sensitive workshop is free and open to anyone 18 and older who has experienced domestic or sexual violence past, or present.
Tuesday, January 8, 2019
Space is limited.
For more information, and to register, please contact Elisse, at 732-264-4360
Take 90 minutes out of your busy week to learn relaxation techniques and gain healthy coping skills. Experience a gentle and restorative yoga practice to quiet the nervous system using guided imagery and breathing practices. This trauma-sensitive workshop is open to anyone age 18 and up who has experienced domestic or sexual violence, past or present. Participants will leave feeling renewed with a self-care plan to use during the holidays and beyond. Manage stress and thrive this holiday season!