Kids Helping Kids
2NDFLOOR is a confidential and anonymous helpline for New Jersey’s youth and young adults. We are here to help find solutions to the problems that youth face at home, at school or at play.
Kids can help support 2NDFLOOR through school, with a club or at your place of worship, or just in your own neighborhood.
Create your own or get inspired by this list of ideas for kids to help kids. We can’t wait to see what you come up with!
• Bake or craft sale
• Coin drive
• Toy drive
• Sports-a-thon, a day of walking, running, or other athletic competition
• Dance-a-thon, a competitive dance party
• Read-a-thon, a competitive reading challenge
• Ice cream social or pancake breakfast
• Dedicate your birthday gifts to 180 Turning Lives Around
FACEBOOK BIRTHDAY FUNDRAISER
Did you know that you can raise money for 180 Turning Lives Around by creating a Facebook fundraiser in celebration of your birthday? With just a few clicks, you can help us create a safe future for survivors of domestic and sexual violence, at absolutely no cost to you.
Ready to get started? Visit facebook.com/fund/180nj