180 Turning Lives Around is planning a unique event during October’s National Domestic Violence Awareness Month to help bring awareness, support and mission engagement; and we need your help.
You can help bring VOICE to the thousands of Monmouth County survivors of domestic violence whose journey has led them to 180.
- As a survivor, you can tell us of the STRENGTH in your journey;
- As a volunteer, you can relay the IMPORTANCE of your participation;
- As a supporter, you can tell us WHY you choose 180;
- As a staff member of 180 or professional in the field of domestic violence, you can relay WHY your life’s work is essential;
- As a community member, you can tell us WHAT you hope for in the future…a future free of domestic violence.
- TOGETHER our collective VOICES create a VISION for tomorrow.
Please consider sending us your sentiment, your expression of support or your vision for a violence-free community by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Use the prompts above as your guide and your expression will be included (confidentially if you so choose) at our event, which will take place on Wednesday, October 16, 2019 at the JBJ Soul Kitchen Red Bank, NJ.
The event is complimentary thanks to the generosity of the JBJ Soul Kitchen and we look forward to seeing you there! RSVP: email@example.com