For more than forty years, 180 Turning Lives Around has been a leader in empowering survivors to heal from domestic violence and sexual assault. In addition to our comprehensive, confidential, and free services for survivors, we educate and advocate for the social change needed to create cultures that prevent abuse.
We rely on our dedicated and brilliant staff to do this important work in partnership with our impressive volunteers, and our team is growing! Please review the current openings below.
Program Coordinator, Family Justice Center
LOCATION: Superior Court of Monmouth County, Freehold, NJ
REPORTS TO: Director of Program Services
QUALIFICATIONS: Masters Degree in Social Work, Counseling, or related field. LPC/LCSW required; knowledge of trauma-informed best practice protocols. Minimum three years experience providing services to victims of domestic and sexual violence; knowledge of legal advocacy. Two years of supervisory experience required. Bilingual Spanish preferred.
- Collaborate with FJC partners and serve as the primary liaison to the Prosecutor’s office, court, and legal partners.
- Oversee FJC staff and interns; provide clinical supervision.
- Maintain strong relationships with all partners.
- Participate in the monthly FJC Alliance for Hope meetings and trainings.
- Provide psycho-educational supportive counseling and crisis intervention.
- Monitor and evaluate services and develop outcome measures/data collection.
- Assess gaps in service and develop strategies with grant’s department.
- Outreach to stakeholders, nonprofits, and community groups.
- Compile and maintain all necessary statistics and grant reports required by 180 policies.
- Prepare all statistical and program reports for 180 and funding sources.
- Review and maintain accurate records of client contacts.
- Attend all 180, court and outside partner meetings as required.
- Other duties as assigned.
Please forward resume and cover letter to Jo Ann Palumbo, firstname.lastname@example.org.
This job description is not a contract. Duties and responsibilities may be changed as business needs dictate. AA/EOE. 180 is committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law.
Job Title: Bilingual Case Manager/Administrative Assistant
Program: Amanda’s Easel
Status: Part Time (20Hrs)
Reports To: Program Coordinator
Qualifications: Minimum Bachelors Degree in social work (BSW), counseling or related field. One to three years experience with children and families affected by domestic violence, preferably in mental health setting. Minimum three years office experience, with the ability to complete tasks under minimal supervision. Excellent verbal and written communication skills in order to work with multiple groups both internally and externally. Bilingual or Multi-lingual required. Strong computer, organization, and communication skills. A NJ driver’s license in good standing is required. Cleared fingerprinting and background check.
- Conduct phone Intakes with clients as needed.
- Schedule and conduct in-person Intakes, assessments and treatment team meetings as needed.
- Manage client scheduling with the creative arts therapists to assigned program groups and individual sessions.
- Maintain accurate and complete records on clients, including case manager notes, follow-up and referral information.
- Input statistical data and assessment data for each family.
- Assess special needs and services for assigned families. Complete written plan if necessary to delineate all services to be provided.
- Refer and follow each assigned client/family through psychological, basic needs, legal, educational, and recreational intervention.
- Ensure participation requirements of the PALS program are met by each family member.
- Plan, coordinate, establish links and monitor community treatment services for assigned families. Including collaboration with school contacts, DCP&P and case management meetings with parents.
- Collaborate with program staff and clients to complete all Pre & Post clinical assessments.
- Collaborate closely with Program Coordinator and program staff on implementation of program services.
- Administer and score clinical assessments for clients as assigned.
- Update rosters, schedules and assessment schedule for all sites.
- Conduct community outreach and in-services as needed.
- Attend and participate in supervision, trainings and staff meetings as indicated.
The above job responsibilities do not include all the duties and work that may be required. All job duties are subject to change as business needs dictate. This job description is not a contract for employment. AA/EOE
Please forward resume and cover letter to Samantha Muccini Samantham@180nj.org
Job Title: In Home Art Therapist
Program: Amanda’s Easel at KFT
Reports To: Program Coordinator
Qualifications: Masters Degree in art therapy or related field.
LCSW, LPC or comparable professional license preferred. Registration/Board Certification (ATR) provided by the Art Therapy Credentials Board preferred. three years experience with children and families. NJ Drivers license in good standing. Provide in-home psychotherapy services to children and their families, provide group services at office site. Must be available afternoons and evenings to accommodate after school hours for children. Must be able to work part of a team but also independently. Familiar with trauma, DV/SV, the ACES’s and utilize a trauma-informed approach
- Plan and conduct group and individual art therapy sessions for KFT children and families as indicated.
- Develop group and individual treatment plans and objectives.
- Provide in-person/phone consultations with parents and guardians.
- Maintain accurate and complete records on all clients, including progress notes and follow-up and referral information.
- Collaborate closely with KFT Program Coordinator and program staff on implementation of program services.
- Submit monthly reports and client statistics to Program Assistant for data entry.
- Attend and participate in supervision meetings and required trainings.
- Conduct community outreach, in-service, and written presentations as needed.
The above job responsibilities do not include all the duties and work that may be required. All job duties are subject to change without notice as business needs dictate. This job description is not a contract for employment.
Please forward resume and cover letter to Caitlin Tamayo at email@example.com