Development Office (Fundraising/Events/Community Awareness Volunteers)
Development volunteers consist of a broad variety of talented individuals set with tasks ranging from office work to event planning. This is a wonderful opportunity to assist the development department whether you are fulfilling community service hours or devoted to volunteering your spare time at our agency.
Description of Duties: Administrative
- Assist with mailing (folding, stuffing and posting) letters, invitations, etc.
- Assist in sorting donations
- Filing, data entry, phone calls
- Special projects
Description of Duties: Special Events
- Fundraising and Community Awareness efforts (serve on committees, assist with events)
- Community Fundraisers (get creative and plan your own fundraiser! Click here)
- Basic computer skills required
- Knowledge of Microsoft office, publisher and Excel a plus
- Ability to complete tasks in a timely and orderly fashion
- Professional communication skills a must
- Must have transportation to and from office or event
- Should maintain a schedule
- Maintain track of completed hours
Please contact at Amanda at Amandaf@180nj.org (732) 264-4360 ext. 4231 with questions or for more information.