Gifts of Goods and Services
**Due to health regulations, items can only be accepted if they are brand new, still have the tags on them and have never been used before**
Gifts in Kind
The families that 180 Turning Lives Around, Inc. serves often need basic items. Many times they arrive at our emergency Safe House with nothing but the clothes on their backs. Often in a domestic violence situation, access to finances is limited. Your generous support through a donation of material goods and products can help a family recover from violence and abuse sooner and help them find their independence.
Below please see our guidelines for accepting new materials along with our Donation Form to use when sending your items.
**We are grateful for all the assistance we receive, but due to limited space in our facilities, and to the changing needs of our clients, it is helpful if you contact us first before taking the time to make a purchase or organize a collection on our behalf.
Please reach out to:
AMANDA (732) 264-4360 ext. 4231 .
**Please call to make an appointment before you drop off any collected items.
Items we are always in need of:
- NEW Clothing (we cannot accept used clothing)
- Baby Wipes
- White Towels
- Educational toys
- Back to School Supplies
- Toiletries – full sized please
- Gift Cards such as: Target, Walmart, Shoprite, Home Depot, Gas Cards – help families get to therapy at our offices, Visa, American Express, Mastercard.
Donations may be dropped off at 180’s administrative offices in Hazlet by appointment only between the hours of 9:00am and 3:00pm.
AMANDA (732) 264-4360 ext. 4231
Many professionals understand that their areas of expertise can benefit both 180 and our clients. Some examples of services that have been donated to the agency include:
- Pro bono legal work for clients
- Resume building and interview skills for clients
- Magic shows or DJ services for clients’ families
- Financial empowerment seminars for clients
- Construction projects to improve facilities