Gifts of Goods and Services
**Due to health regulations, items can only be accepted if they are brand new, still have the tags on them and have never been used before**
Gifts in Kind
The families that 180 Turning Lives Around, Inc. serves often need basic items. Many times they arrive at our emergency Safe House with nothing but the clothes on their backs. Often in a domestic violence situation, access to finances is limited. Your generous support through a donation of material goods and products can help a family recover from violence and abuse sooner and help them find their independence.
Below please see our guidelines for accepting new materials along with our Donation Form to use when sending your items.
**We are grateful for all the assistance we receive, but due to limited space in our facilities, and to the changing needs of our clients, it is helpful if you contact us first before taking the time to make a purchase or organize a collection on our behalf.
Please reach out to:
AMANDA (732) 264-4360 ext. 4231 .
**Please call to make an appointment before you drop off any collected items.
Items we are always in need of:
- NEW Clothing (we cannot accept used clothing)
- Stuffed animals
- Bed linens
- Diapers, infant and children’s educational toys
- Education electronic games
- Twin bedding
- School and art supplies
- Toiletries and household paper goods
Donations may be dropped off at 180’s administrative offices in Hazlet by appointment only. The offices are open weekdays from 9 am to 5 pm.
Items We Accept Any Time of Year
- Store gift cards (such as Target, Walmart, Sears, etc.)
- Universal cards (such as Visa, American Express, Mastercard)
- Gas cards (helps families get to therapy sessions)
Please call 180’s Development Department with information regarding your donation prior to drop off and any other donations:
AMANDA (732) 264-4360 ext. 4231
Many professionals understand that their areas of expertise can benefit both 180 and our clients. Some examples of services that have been donated to the agency include:
- Pro bono legal work for clients
- Resume building and interview skills for clients
- Graphic design for marketing and fundraising
- Magic shows or DJ services for clients’ families
- Financial empowerment seminars for clients
- Construction projects to improve facilities
If you have an area of expertise that you feel may help 180 or our clients, please contact Lynn in our Development Department at (732) 264-4360 ext. 4230 or email@example.com.